Jan 15th, 2024
2. Information Collection
We collect information from you when you visit our site, register, subscribe to our newsletter, and when you fill out any kind of forms online and/or offline provided directly from the educators or us. The types of information collected may include your family’s name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and banking information.
3. Use of Information
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To serve your child at our facilities
- To provide to emergency services if any incident happens
- To apply for subsidy and grant from the Government of Alberta
- To verify your child’s status with the Government of Alberta
- To automatically deduct the payments from your financial facilities
The information we collect from you may be shared in one or more of the following third-parties:
- May be shared with the Government of Alberta and/or their subsidiaries that requests such information of you, your child and/or your child’s family members from us.
- May be shared with our financial institutions (BMO, the Bank of Montreal) for automatic payments, payment verification and chequing inquiries.
4. Information Protection
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems.
Our website may use “cookies” to enhance the user experience. Your web browser places cookies on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about you.
6. Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
7. Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
8. Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not collect any information directly from anyone under 13 years of age.
10. Contacting Us